Prohibitions Regarding the Forest of Acéphale
- Do not enter that part of the Forest of Yveline, which in ancient times was called the Forest of Cruye, other than in such a way as to exclude any possible discord with the spirit of sanctuary we identify in this forest.
- Do not enter one specific area of the forest- whose boundaries will be communicated at a later date- other than for Acéphale’s encounters.
- Never utter a single word- not event the slightest allusion- regarding these encounters, not for any reason nor in the presence of anyone whatsoever, unless under exceptional circumstances which will be communicated at a later date.
- If there is sufficient cause, the option exists to put this subject directly into words in a written text for the internet journal of Acéphale which may then be handed to one of us.
- Obey all the negative instructions specific to each encounter (including not speaking, not straying from the path, not leaving a place during a given period, not opening the envelope until the time stated).